Send a card to show you care
Posted by Steve on November 10, 2014
When did you last receive a card from someone? My guess is it was probably quite a long time ago. But a card stays with you for a while and when you look at it, it will remind you of the person who sent it.
This is why you should think of sending your clients a Christmas card this year, to show you care. They will put it up somewhere in their office and they will get to see your card time after time between the time they receive it and when they finally take down their Christmas decorations once the festive season is over.
So here is what you should do – call Pure Print today to discuss Christmas cards.
We have a range of pre-designed cards that you can print your own personal message in or you can custom design your own card.
Remember call us now so you can get your cards in the post early and always remember to pop your business card inside too.
Leave a comment
Leave a Reply
Latest Blog Articles
- To fold or not to fold: 6 layout options for your next brochure or pamphlet
- Send a card to show you care
- 10 out of 10!
- A6 Note Pads - On special this August
- February Print Special: DLE Rack Cards
- Summer Print Special: A6 Notepads
- Flyer & Brochure Inspiration for Tauranga Businesses
- November Print Special: Get Your Christmas Cards Printed In Tauranga
- Poster Art And Print Inspiration
- The Power Of Promotional Pens
Get inspiration and print deals via email
One email per month, unsubscribe anytime