10 out of 10!
Posted by Steve on October 10, 2014
Question: What’s the cheapest way to display your logo all year round?
Answer: By using a Promotional Calendar
Calendars are seen on average 10 days a time – every day throughout the year, so it makes perfect sense to order one now.
Here’s another 10 reasons to add calendars to your marketing mix today:
- Visual appeal for your brand
- Command of wall space or desk space
- Controlled targeted distribution
- Remarkable cost-effectiveness
- Creative design to fit your brand
- Year-long high visibility of your brand
- High perceived value for gift giving
- Useful for personal record keeping
- Business people use an average of 2.5 calendars per year
- Versatile styles, colours, formats and designs
This month Calendars are on sale!
Contact us on 07 578 3183 or Request a Quote!
Leave a comment
Leave a Reply
Latest Blog Articles
- To fold or not to fold: 6 layout options for your next brochure or pamphlet
- Send a card to show you care
- 10 out of 10!
- A6 Note Pads - On special this August
- February Print Special: DLE Rack Cards
- Summer Print Special: A6 Notepads
- Flyer & Brochure Inspiration for Tauranga Businesses
- November Print Special: Get Your Christmas Cards Printed In Tauranga
- Poster Art And Print Inspiration
- The Power Of Promotional Pens
Get inspiration and print deals via email
One email per month, unsubscribe anytime