Frequently Asked Questions
On this page
- Getting a Quote
- Getting Ready to Print
- After Printing
Getting a Quote
Getting a quote should be easy, so to get started, all you'll need is a rough idea of what you require.
Once we've heard from you, we'll ask you a few questions so that we can provide you with a price.
- Product - What would you like to print?
- Quantity - How many do you need?
- Size - What size/measurements do you need?
- Stock - What paper would you like to use?
- Colour - What and how many colours will we use?
- Style - How will this document be printed/prepared?
- Artwork - Will we create the artwork or will you supply it?
- Other - Would you like any laminating, dye cutting etc?
All of the factors above (like product, quantity, size etc) impact on pricing.
Please let us know if you are working to a budget and we can try to accommodate your requirements.
The majority of our print jobs take 2 - 5 business days, depending on their complexity
But we have turned jobs around in a single day when deadlines are tight - just ask and we will do our best.
Getting Ready to Print
How can I get my files/artwork to you?
- Email (up to 5MB)
- Memory Stick
- Compact Disc (CD)